Are you stuck trying to use one or more articles on Alpha Coder to solve a technical/programming problem in your project? You’re in luck! I offer paid support to Alpha Coder readers.
I can help you:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the subject matter of any article so that you can apply the knowledge in solving your problem.
- With a second pair of eyes to debug and fix your code.
- By giving you professional advice on what the best approaches, tools and technologies are for your use case.
You can get started by shooting me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If I’m available and can help you, I’ll send you a quote and get to work once a required percentage of the amount has been paid.
- I don’t collect payment for any questions/issues solely concerned with content on Alpha Coder. You can post a comment on this site or send me a DM on Twitter and I’ll assist you ASAP completely free of charge.
- I only accept engagements that would last anywhere from a few minutes/hours to up to a month.
- I don’t build projects from top to bottom or help maintain them.